XBOX 360 Controller Emulator replaces your Controller e.g. Joystick, gamepad, wheel, function as XBox 360 Controller which means you can easily enjoy games like GTA or Mafia 2 using logitech wheel with this Emulator. The reason behind using such Emulator is simple, you don’t need any other system requirements once you install this XBOX 360 Controller Emulator on your Windows PC. It’s amazing and works like a charm on all the Windows PC. Kindly follow the below given report and get more details about this Controller from it.
The name of this Controller Emulator is x360ce and you will be able to download x360ce easily from here. Before to proceed further, you need to know a little bit more about this Emulator’s requirements. Your system needs to have some software preinstalled in order to let this program run fluently. Here’s the list of all the requirements for this XBOX 360 Controller.
Requirements for XBOX 360 Controller Emulator
- Windows XP SP3 and newer.
- Windows XP SP3 is only supported in VS2010 library.
- .NET 3.5 (also installs 2.0 and 3.0) (included in Windows 7)
- .NET 4.0 (link to 4.5, also installs 4.0) (included with Windows 8)
- .NET 4.5 is not supported on Windows XP SP3, download .NET 4.0 from here.
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) (Required regardless of OS)
- Depending on the library, either one or both of the following redistributable:
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013
These much things are needed in order to install XBOX 360 Controller Emulator on your Windows PC. You can see the requirements according your current system. Make sure to get only the required programs in your system and you will be allowed to install x360ce Controller Emulator on your PC.
Download x360ce – XBOX 360 Controller Emulator for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / XP
In order to Download x360ce XBOX 360 Controller Emulator for Windows, all you have to do is just hit the above Download button once. You’ll be taken to an official download page from where you can select the most appropriate version for your current Windows system from that page.
What;s your take? Have you ever heard about this software before? Do share your experiences with us. Meanwhile, if you have anything further to ask, kindly let us know in the comments given below this post. We would like to interact with you regarding your queries and questions. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcomed, until then stay tuned with us and get such useful trendy tech updates from us in the coming time!