FIFA video game series is a renowned game series popular among the Football/Soccer sport fans allowing them to get a thrilling and extraordinary experience of the sport through it. FIFA video game is a simulation of football aiding the people present around the world to play it and have a great experience of the sport. Through the game the player can be a team member of a team chosen by you or created by you with the features present on the game. FIFA game series is developed and published by EA Sports launching a new version every year with new features and updates to increase the gaming experience.
FIFA 14 and 15 are the latest versions available for people allowing them to encounter the sport with the best graphics and visual experience. There are various new features updated in the new version of the game making the player to play the game for hours and getting addicted to the extraordinary treat present in it. Some people are encountering errors and problems disabling them to play their favorite game and having a great time during the gameplay. The errors are common in both FIFA 14 and 15 game series encountered by the people playing the both games on their Windows 8.1 system running desktops/laptops.
Do Check This Too: FIFA 14 / 15 PC Controller / Gamepad Settings Configuration (Tutorial)
FIFA 14 / 15 Stopped Working in Windows 8.1- Ways to Fix It:
The errors can pop-up on the system due to certain reasons which are present on the desktop/laptop accessed by the person. Here are the fixes to the errors faced and encountered by the player while playing the game.
- Make sure that you have updated your Graphics card drivers whether AMD or Intel etc.
- Using the Xbox360 controller to play the game then download the Xbox360 controller files on the system and copy them on FIFA 14 / 15 folder.
- Getting ‘APPCRASH’ error on the game the change the compatibility mode of fifaconfig.exe by right-clicking on it.
- Game crashes on launching then open My Documents/FIFA14/instance and select replay.bin, then right click on properties and check on Read only box.
- For avoiding the lag set the SCREEN_SLEEP to 16 in the fifasetup.ini present on My Documents, in FIFA folder.
- Facing Heavy lag then disable the Windows Aero as it collides with the functioning of the game.
- Update the DirectX on your system if you are using an unsupported version.
- Download the .Net Framework from here if you see a .net framework error.
- Make sure that Windows Media Player is there on the system as the intro needs the WMP to run on.
- Last thing be sure to examine and check the FIFA 15 specifications match with the system on which you are going to play it.
If you find the ways provided here useful for your system aiding you to fix the error encountered then do post your views below. As you know Sharing is Caring so share this post useful to others.