Notepad is a simple and plain text editor present for Windows operating system allowing the user to edit the text in an effort-less way. It is a common text-only altering application and changes made in the text file are saved in .txt extension having the simple pre-installed logging feature. A person can copy texts and other content on the notepad through the Windows clipboard; multiple formats can be pasted on it and accessed by the person. Anyone can access the notepad and files generated from it to provide wider accessibility to the public in using the application.
The popular application is pre-installed in Microsoft Windows operating system and is available for users to have the access to the system. The application has been updated along with the newer versions of Windows operating systems. There are various tips and tricks about Notepad present in it for making attractive in working and get most of the application. Here we have got some amazing Notepad tricks for the Windows operating system and we are going to share them with to make your working on the Notepad to be more easy and comfortable than the past.
You will also like this: Increase RAM using USB Drive in Windows 7
Notepad Tricks in Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1:
- Create a diary on your Notepad and write on it as a daily basis. Open the Notepad, then .LOG in the first line and save the Notepad file as Log.txt after this open the saved file and write something in it. The text will automatically get saved with the edited time along with date.
- Have some fun by creating some Fake Windows errors with Notepad. Open it notepad and type X=Msgbox(“Message Here”,0+16,”Title Here”) and Error-Window Title Save it with Error.vbs, then click the file and you will get the custom made Windows message error.
- Enable the Notepad to speak the typed text, Open Notepad then copy this command and paste it into the Notepad. Dim message, sapi message=InputBox(What do you want me to say?”,”Speak to Me”) Set sapi=CreateObject(“sapi.spvoice”) Speak message. Then save the file as Speak.vbs and double-click on the file and the prompt will open. Type the sentence you want to make the computer to speak.
- Create the matrix raining code screen on your desktop. Just open the Notepad and type the following command @echo offcolor 02:startecho %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% goto start. Save the file as Matrix.bat and close it. Open it and see the magic.
- Enable the Keyboard LED to dance by entering this code on your notepad Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
Save the file as Dance.vbs and click on the file and the three LED lights will start dancing.
With the help of these tricks you can enjoy the Notepad much better and make the working done on it to be more than just bored along with the usual.